SIL-Certified switch for pressure, vacuum, differential pressure and temperature applications
The 100 Series is a cost-effective, SIL-certified switch for pressure, vacuum, differential pressure, and temperature applications in process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one-piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility.
A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile, SIL-certified switch ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof device.
Typical applications that utilize the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
- SIL-certified switch (SIL2)
- Rugged, NEMA 4X, epoxy coated enclosure
- SPDT or DPDT switch output
- Easy access wiring
- Single switch output
- Internal reference scale and adjustable deadband available
- Adjustable ranges: 30 “Hg Vac to 5000 psi
- -1 bar to 344 bar
- 0.2 “wcd to 500 psid
- 0,5 mbar to 34,5 bar
- -120° F to 650° F
- -85° C to 340° C
- Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, EAC (Russia), Inmetro (Brazil)
Visit our Certifications Page for all 100 series Certifications
- UL listed and cUL certified.
- CE-compliant to low voltage directive and pressure equipment directive.
- Optional ATEX or EAC intrinsic-safety compliance
- Single switch (SPDT or DPDT) output
- Welded stainless-steel diaphragm models
- Ultra-low pressure, “wc models
- Optional sensor material for corrosive media
- Polished stainless-steel flush mount connection
- Pump switch models with wide adjustable deadband
Series 100 Pressure Units
Series 100 Temperature Units