One Series Safety Transmitter
The One Series Safety Transmitter is a pressure or temperature monitoring transmitter switch that provides a NAMUR NE 43 standard 4-20 mA analog output. Its programmable high-capacity solid-state safety relay output enables the fastest emergency shutdowns.
The One Series Safety Transmitter is certified for use in SIL 2 functional safety applications (HFT = 0), and is capable of SIL 3 applications when augmented by redundancy and voting logic. Its simple design means fewer nuisance trips — for greater safety, productivity, and throughput.
The One Series Safety Transmitter was designed with features that simplify installation, improve productivity, and eliminate nuisance trips. “I Am Working” (IAW®) sensor diagnostics with redundant data processing detect open, shorted, and plugged sensing elements.
The transmitter’s analog output conforms to the NAMUR NE 43 standard and provides process variable (PV) and detected-fault information. Discrete outputs provide a fail-safe (open) emergency shutdown when a fault is detected. Set point and deadband (reset point) are 100% programmable.
The instrument is password protected to prevent unwanted parameter changes; eliminating the risk of tampering. In addition, LED backlighting enhances viewing of process variables, parameters, and status in dimly lit areas.
- Fewer nuisance trips for greater productivity
- More affordable than adapting a process transmitter for SIS
- Internal relay for faster emergency shutdowns
- Higher safe failure fraction simplifies SIL achievement
Forgot your password? You can reset your device password by filling out the information on this form: www.ueonline.com/uuc
Visit our Certifications Page for all One Series Safety Transmitter Certifications
- Large digital display provides process variable, status, self-diagnostics and field programming information
- 4-20 mA analog output with field scaling capability
- 100% programmable high-capacity safety relay (switch set point & deadband)
- Effectively replaces a gauge, transmitter and a switch to reduce potential leak paths
- Certified for SIL 2 plant safety applications with FMEDA report available
- Worldwide hazardous location approvals for Class I, Divisions 1 & 2 (Zones 1 & 2)
- Certified SIL 2 transmitter, PLC and safety relay functions combined
- Safe Failure Fraction of 98.8%
- Secure from cyber attack
- Simple setup and easy SIS upgrades
- Reduced SIS cost and complexity
Dual Seal Certified
- cUL certified to ANSI/ISA 12.27.01
- Complies with CEC rule 18-072 and NEC 501.17 requirements for providing a secondary seal between the process and electrical connections, and indication of primary seal failure should one occur
- Decrease labor time and cost by eliminating externally connected secondary seals
- Features a 1/4″ NPT tapped port that allows media to be transported away from the process to safe containment. *Option M041 is Required.
One Series Safety Transmitter
One Series ST Safety Manual
One ST Quick Start Card
One Series Dual Seal Option M041