Founded in 1931 United Electric Controls, and its divisions, Applied Sensor Technologies and Precision Sensors, is a privately held corporation headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, USA. Our reputation for dependable, reliable products is a result of innovative design, superior manufacturing techniques, and a corporate focus on uncompromising quality.
We are an international manufacturer of durable and reliable pressure and temperature switches, controls and sensors. Focused on providing protection to equipment, processes and personnel in a variety of industrial applications, our products range from simple units to highly specialized custom designs.
Many of our products principally perform alarm and shutdown functions for our customers, while others provide critical sensor inputs into control systems.
Our reputation for dependable, reliable products is a result of innovative design, superior manufacturing techniques, and a corporate focus on uncompromising quality.
Three Manufacturing Divisions
- United Electric Controls
- Applied Sensor Technologies
- Precision Sensors
- ISO 9001 certified
- Customer-first approach through service, delivery and value
- US manufacturing
- Proven One Series electronic switch
- Cost-effective solutions that exceed customer requirements
- Fit-for-purpose by application
- Energy management
- Non-toxic manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing for maximum productivity
- Operational excellence (OpX) reduces waste
- One-piece-flow for optimum manufacturing efficiency
- Worldwide factory support
- More than 150 distributors
- Third-party approvals and certifications