- Wireless capability
- Field interchangeable toxic and combustible gas sensors
- Interoperable with existing WirelessHART networks and asset management systems (AMS)
- Easy calibration and operation
- 5+ year battery life*
- Heavy duty design with Class 1, Div 1 & 2 hazardous location approvals
- *Affected by polling frequency. 5 years battery warranty valid upon battery warranty registration.
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Supported Gases: Methane (CH₄) ; Hydrogen Sulphide (H₂S)
- Resolution : 1%LEL or 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±2 % LEL (CH₄ sensor) ; ±10 PPM (H₂S sensor)
- Repeatability: ±2 % LEL (CH₄ sensor) ; ±10 PPM (H₂S sensor)
- Enclosure: Type 4X
- Weight : 9.6 lbs (including sensor and battery)
- *Per test conditions. Refer to product bulletin for more details.